Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dare done: Kissing Guess Contest

So I received this dare in the email: Wear a skirt, panties, bra and a top. Find three guys of your choice willing to play along. Blindfolded, kiss each one. Guess which is which. For each incorrect guess, remove an item of clothing. For each correct guess, Becky removes an item. Stay that way for a reasonable amount of time.

So first of all... I didn't post an upcoming post and we might not be doing that so much any more with the new way of doing things, not sure. But, I'll give you what my reactions to the dare were anyway because I know some of you really like that part.

First off, scary. Much scarier than most of the dares I've done, even scarier than the laundry (not sure about the library one). I did like finally getting to drag Becky into it, serves her right.

Still, scary, and I know we were going for bigger dares, but I was kind of hoping for less scary to start. This one sounded really fun to read, but looking at dares tonight and hearing "we should do this one" was a bit... wowie.

Anyway, so. We picked a couple friends of ours who actually live in a triple, so that was partially convenience. They aren't really my type I normally pick to kiss, but they were definitely the type to go along with an idea like this without questioning it or going crazy with it, so that was a benefit. We told them we had a bet, that I couldn't tell who was who by kissing. They were totally down with it.

Dares are scary to read and imagine. being about to do them is harder. Being about to do them while four people are sitting there waiting is even worse than that. Its like, the laundry was risk, this was guaranteed. Throw on the blindfold, so you can't see... Blindfolds are awesome. Never really played with them before, but not being able to see is scary and exciting and just awesome.

I'm getting re-excited just thinking about this. Anyway. First guy, I got wrong. I took off my shirt. Becky and I had decided on an order for what we took off, rather than letting them choose. The dare didn't specify (lesson to dare writers, be specific if it matters to you. If you don't like it, we have an idea I'll talk about at the end). The bra I had on was red with a bunch of lace. It was a pretty one, I didn't want to wear ugly undies if they were going to get shown off. Sometime, someone needs to explain it to me. I can wear a bikini top and not be shy, but wearing just a bra, even if it covers as much (not a skimpy or transparent bra) gets the adrenaline going. Why is that?

Anyway, number two, also wrong. I think Becky cheated and had the same person go again or something, but theres no way to know. I tried guessing based on how I'd assume they'd kiss but I guess either they were kissing not normally, or I'm just really bad at guessing how people would kiss. Anyway, skirt was off, to cheering. So I was standing there in my bra and panties.

Third one was the make or break. Fortunately I got it right, only discovering the trick on the last one: smell. Maybe it was just easier on the last guy, who definitely smelled different (shampoo or whatever) but was actually also a much better kisser. Or maybe it was luck, what do I know. Anyway, that was Becky's shirt, which was like "finally small revenge" for me, but a mixed bag from out friends who were kind of hoping for me to lose number three I think, but I don't think they have grounds to complain too much. We hung out for a while longer and chatted before we came back. It got easier to hang out in my underwear later, but never quite easy with everyone staring at me. That got easier when the blindfold came off actually, because when its on, not only do you think everyone is staring at you, but you cant help but wonder if your clothes are see through or something. Its a little bit more comfortable when you can tell when they're staring and what they're seeing.

We need to figure out how to post reviews for dares we do together. Maybe it will just be the main person who posts with some comments from the other. Becky said it was definitely fun to add some risk to her side, and actually enjoyed having to take her shirt off. I don't know if she got the same excitement out of it as I did, but she did say she enjoyed it and would do it again.

So here is something we're going to try, and if it works well, we'll add it to other dares. If you think I did very well in the dare, and want to reward me, post a comment with a small reward below. If I did badly, post a punishment. Good or bad means beyond the expectations. So for example, if I had picked an order for the removal of clothes that you thought was good, or got all three right, or whatever, you could post a reward (basically needs to be for more than just accomplishment). If I did badly (like if I cheated and peeked from under the blindfold, or if you didn't like that we preplanned the order of clothes) you can post a small punishment. Small is basically something that can be done in a few minutes (masturbating, spanking) or something that makes the next dare slightly easier or harder (allowed to re-roll one dice, can't wear a bra, whatever). Entirely up to you, but we really like the interactive parts of this.

And tomorrow, hopefully, we'll have how to dare Becky up.


6 comments:

  1. "And tomorrow, hopefully, we'll have how to dare Becky up."

    Are you refering to us sending in dare suggestions for her or how to have Becky write her side of it?

    If you mean how should Becky write up her side, you can always do the first post, and say Becky will post a comment with her side of things. Then she just post a comment like any of the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky I didn't give you this dare.. I would have added the following to it:

    After you kiss the 3 times, the guys can opt to take an item of their clothing off. Each item they remove, you have to do another blindfolded kiss.

    It is great to have you back though. Always fun to read these. And I'm glad you discovered you like the blindfold. Maybe on your how to submit dare post you give a list saying what you really enjoy, and what you didn't like (so we can use those for the punishments and rewards).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everybody's glad you're back doing dares. :)

    Writing up a description in this way is perfect. While it's kind of fun to hear about your daring plans in advance, by all means -- if you're in the mood to do one now, don't let us stop you.

    On the "if you don't like the order of clothes, be specific" front -- be careful what you wish for there. If you're working up to riskier dares, I'd think that retaining some control would help make the evolution easier.

    For this dare, would you have been as comfortable doing it if the dare had specified an order, say, shirt, bra, skirt, panties?

    The way you did this dare, the most likely outcome was that one of you would have to remove two items...and you retained control of which two. Would this have been a doable dare if the most likely outcome was that one of you would be topless?

    That's the other reason the way you've been writing up your dare reports is great. In addition to letting us share in the fun, it gives observant dare writers some clues on what is challenging but still doable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, Yes, I know that would've been harder, and if it had been specified we might have changed it anyway. But we debated this one a lot since it wasn't specified one way or another (as our choice or theirs or whatever) and "well, he probably meant this" and "well, then he should've said that" so it was more a general comment. I'm perfectly okay with people specifying things easier too.

    Cur, Sorry I'm responding to these in the opposite order. That would've been way over the top. Think of it. There were three of them. One of me. Just mathematically speaking. Even if you don't count socks and shoes, So each one of them takes off their sweatshirt. That three more where one of us it taking something off. T-shirts, 3 more. Thats more tries than we had items for.

    Oh, and Cur again, lol. "how to dare becky" refers to becky's version of "how to dare isabelle" the post I put up last week about sending in dares.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun dare, and agreed with the other posts, I LOVE the write-ups. Explaining what you liked, didn't like, nerves, etc., is great.

    I actually like the "dare done" better than the "prepare to dare" followed by "dare done" posts... while the preparation ones were fun, it seemed like they were giving you a guilt complex from not using modifications from the viewers.

    Reward: Next challenge that involves a die, you can remove a substantial article of clothing (substantial: bra, panties, shirt, skirt/pants) and re-roll a die roll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was great - cant wait for more reports. Next time get the dice to decide the order of the clothes.
    1/2 Shirt
    3/4 Bra
    5/6 Pants.
    Roll dice 3 times for the order. If the same piece of clothes comes up twice then you dont wear that piece of clothes at all... Risky!!! :)

    ReplyDelete