Monday, November 16, 2009

Tips for Sending Dares

Now that I've been getting more than a few, I wanted to post a few tips for sending dares to me. They're not required and if you don't follow them I will still read and consider any dare you send. All they do is make Becky and me happy and makes me like you more

Email them to me at isabelly321@gmail.com. If you post them to me on getdare or tell them to me in a chat, I might lose them. Gmail lets me organize them with pretty color coding.

Speaking of, if you send one dare per email, that makes it easier for me to organize. I know some of you have a million ideas, so if you can't just send one at a time I'll forgive you, but if you send me twelve and I like 8 of them, then after I do 6 I might forget there were more good ones and not do the other 2.

Good subjects also make it easier for me to find the dare. Most of my dares in my email now are "a dare" or "dare for you" Making it easier for me to find your dare makes it more likely that I'll get to it faster, since I'll constantly be reminded and wont have trouble finding it.

Thanks, you all rock

No comments:

Post a Comment