Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Dare: Laundry Dice

So, I have a laundry dice dare that Becky and I modified slightly from an email one, just to make it work better.

It comes in four parts.

Part 1: roll 1 dice.

Part 2: roll that many dice, and if you get any of these numbers at least once, wear that item to do laundry:
  1. socks
  2. short skirt
  3. thong
  4. bra
  5. thin white top
  6. nothing for this number
Part 3: roll 1 dice

Part 4: roll that many dice and if you get any of the numbers at least once, you must wash and dry that item in your next load of laundry.

Originally the part 3 and 4 was after I already got down there, but that was hard to do since I wouldn't know which load to take down and they might not go in the load to do and so on, so it wasn't going to be practical.

I'm really excited about this one, after modifying it Becky and I did a couple test runs, and it gives me a whole range of possibilities. I could end up doing the laundry mostly clothed and no problem, or I could be down there completely naked (EEK!). I'm not sure I could do that, but we decided we're going to do this one late tonight, just in case, although it is late on a weekend so its still pretty risky, depending on the dice.

Given some of the more risky possibilities, I want to be able to re-roll, although that spoils the game. We've been thinking of possible "reroll prices" like little punishments I can opt to do for a reroll. We'll decide later tonight, before we roll. Feel free to post some ideas in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment