Sunday, November 15, 2009

Report: 2 Skirt Dares - Part I

I'm writing from work right now, I've been here for over an hour. I have to be somewhat discreet since I'm on the computer at the info desk, and while fortunately blogger doesn't look too suspicious to people walking by, if they had a chance to read, I'd be in trouble. I definitely have to be careful checking getdare (this is why emailing me is my preferred way of getting dares).

My skirt wasn't that short today, a little above the knee. I was a little nervous doing it my first time, and its cold so. If I could've, I'd have worn some spandex tights or something, but that wouldn't fit with the dare.

I already have had to remove my panties. It took about half an hour for someone to walk in and ask a question. Its cold outside, although not as bad as it could be. Wearing a skirt was cold. Wearing a skirt with nothing underneath is colder. Every time the door opens and the draft comes in... well, lets just say I get a chill. Its exciting just sitting here, I can't wait until I get a chance to go shelving (when I'll be doing the second dare, although that I'm still very nervous about, and getting worse!)

I'd be lying if I said I haven't touched myself a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment