Monday, November 16, 2009

Upcoming Dares: 2 more to my list

I've got two more dares I'm announcing. One that will be happening today, one that will be starting preparations today.

The first is from projectt89: Wear a long dress, and tie your legs together just above the knees. Go for a walk.

I plan do be doing this one this evening after classes to and from dinner. It shouldn't be hard to pull off, and hopefully will be fun.

The second is from an email: Wear one of these outfits: T-shirt and panties, jeans and a bra, just a towel, just a raincoat. Then hang out in a public area of the dorm for as long as you can.

This is one I've alluded to before. This one I will do this weekend. I've decided to let you guys choose the outfit, I'll put up a poll once I'm done typing this. I'm putting up the poll because we thought it would be more fun and because I honestly couldn't choose. I'm not sure when I'll be doing it this weekend, probably depends on what you guys choose for an outfit.

Also since theres a week before I do this one, you guys should feel free to suggest additions to it, either more dares, conditions, or outfits (like jeans and a sweatshirt? yeah?)

UPDATE: Poll is added, also I'm trying to convince Becky to wear the outfit that comes in second place.

UPDATE Again: see the update on this post

No comments:

Post a Comment