Thursday, November 19, 2009

Early morning dare: Three Fantasies

So I woke up this morning to a new dare, rather simple, but kind of fun. More of a truth really. I was dared to post three of my favorite fantasies. Coming up with three isn't hard, picking three is harder. I kinda fantasize on the fly, like "of this would be fun". Some of you who've talked to me probably noticed that I'll find an idea and go "oh that would be awesome" and voila, a new fantasy is born.

So 3 favorite / recurring fantasies

  1. I want to ride in a convertible with the top off with my top off. Or a speed boat.
  2. I want to have sex in the library (and not get caught and fired)
  3. I want to be blackmailed or otherwise conned into having sex with someone I hate
Obviously I can't act on most/all of these, and I'm not sure I would if I could. But they're fantasies and they make me horny to think about, and thats what they're supposed to do.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, have a blackmailing fantasy. except, well, I wanna be on the other end!

    ReplyDelete