Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dare Upcoming: Thursday Date

So, I said I had a good opportunity and I do. I have a sort-of date this Thursday. It's with a guy I sort of know, chat with occasionally, but not a good friend. We were talking about junky movies over the break and he offered to take me out to one. I'm trying to convince him to do the twilight movie, but he's thinking 2012, we'll see what happens. Maybe we'll do the ninja movie instead.

Anyway, two things:

First, if you'd like to send dares for me during the date, I'd love them, although for obvious reasons I can't do them all, I'm limited by time and opportunity, but I will do my best.

Second: A contest. Anyone who wants to can send in a suggestion for an outfit for me to wear (you can use generics or be specific and I'll get as close as I can). Becky will pick a winner who will get to give me a dare that I guarantee I will do (given it is possible and at least somewhat reasonable - if its not Becky will try to tame it down or modify it, but we'll do our best to get it as close as possible). Include both in the email, since this is short notice, and put in the subject "date contest" so I know not to read it and its only for Becky to read. And please, its cold out, and movie theaters are cold, so feel free to keep that in mind (not mandatory, but it earns you brownie points)

UPDATE: just a note: your suggestions will be judged solely on the outfit, the dare will not effect the judging at all. Only the prize

UPDATE 2: We meant for the dares for winning the contest to be related to the date. Of course we will take other dares (had a few really good ones recently) but the ones for winning the contest should ideally be for the date. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment