Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Report: Flossed in the Library

So this was a dare I got a while ago from Crazydareooo that I never got around to, but always meant to.

the dare: Next time you will be stacking shelves at work, take a piece of dental floss, tie it to one shoulder (over the top and under your armpit) then take it down, through your legs, up your back and tie it to the other shoulder. It should be reasonably tight and should sit between your pussy lips.

This one took a little work to set up, but Becky and I managed it. At first it was a little weird, but I got used to it pretty quickly, until I tried moving. Moving is really weird. Also, sitting at the info desk is also weird, because every time I shift my position, it changes how things happen, but when I'm sitting still its not a big thing. So I'd kind of forget about it, and then lean down to get something from my bag and get a tug and a surprise.

Shelving books was also strange. I have to stretch a lot, since I'm pretty short, and that would pull the floss in interesting ways. Also, I was paranoid about my shirt rising when I was dealing with books in case someone noticed. Nobody did though. I don't know how I would've explained that one.

It was kind of a turn-on, at times, but also weird and distracting so not completely a turn-on. I enjoyed it more once I'd had it on for a while and gotten used to it, especially once I started to figure out how certain movements affected it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment