Sunday, November 15, 2009

Questions and Answers 1

I made an introduction on the Getdare page, but I've gotten some more questions and I thought I'd add it and some more info here:

What kind of dares do I like:
I love bored games and stuff, so any games like dice dares or other chance/gambling are fun. Games like bets or "do this or that" are also fun. Masturbation dares are fun, as are dares to do around other people.

What kinds of dares do I not like:
Anything with bodily fluids/functions: not my thing. I'm also living in a dorm, so that limits some dares whether I like them or not. Also, when it comes to public/exhibitionist type dares they need to be things I can get away with. People get away with running down the street naked, they don't get away with going to class naked.

How far will I go:
Like I just said, I need to be able to get away with it, but I'm not going to go right up to the line of anything there. I want to have fun, but I can have fun doing small stuff and some big stuff is too big for fun. If you want to do something big, put it in a chance dare or one with an option, if its only a chance theres a larger chance that I'll go for that dare rather than turning it down for being too big.

Dares at work/class/etc.
If you want to give me a location specific dare, here're the rules. I wont do anything that will get me fired or expelled. So if its at class, I'm not going to do much. Work is slightly more flexible, since I am not sitting in one crowd of people the whole time and I have more leeway. With my singing group I can get away with more since they're all students, but only at practice, performances are harder. Friends or just in the dorm are easiest. Alone is definitely easiest.

Dares at specific times:
If you want to give me a dare for "do this at dinner" I can do that. "Do this on a weekend" or "Do this when someone calls you" that works. "Do this tomorrow morning" I can't. I might not get the dare until tomorrow afternoon. I will do my best to fit times, but just be aware that I do have other things to do.

Modifying dares:
If I need to modify dares I will. If its at a specific location that I can't get to, I'll find the next best thing (No, I won't tell you where I live to make it easier on you). If its using something I don't have, I'll try to find the next best thing. If theres a part of the dare you don't want modified, or don't care if its modified, mention that.

Accessories:
I don't have sex toys or sexy lingerie, nor will I be buying them in the near future. If we start to have fun with this, maybe I'll be willing to spend some money on them. until then, you'll have to make do with what I have. If I am going to spend money I will let people know so they can offer suggestions or, more importantly, point out sales and discounts.

If I missed someone's questions let me know. If you have new ones, I'll answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment