Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Casual Update and explanation

So a couple things.

This is just a casual update, there are no dares today. I wasn't really in the mood to do any dares. I won't be doing dares every day. I may not be doing dares every week even. I may do a dare every day one week and nothing the next. Depends on whats going on and what dares I receive and my mood (this is why time specific rather than event or circumstance specific dares are not a good idea).

To those of you surprised: do not be angry when I say I'm not doing dares today. Do not be angry when I don't do your dare. Pretty much don't get angry with me. Unless I am rude or insulting (which I really try to not be) you don't have much justification. I'm not your slave just because you send a dare. Most of you have been great. A couple of you... being angry with me is not going to persuade me to do whatever it is you want. I have enough drama in real life.

And thank you to the one person who emailed in response to my last post, but "offer him a blow job" was not quite the magic fight-fixer that I was looking for. Effective maybe, but more of a last-resort than a first-response, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment