Monday, November 16, 2009

Report: Late Night Combo

Okay so not really late night, but I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

So, hanging out in my underwear is actually kind of comfy, once you get used to it being chilly. I may go buy some really comfy underwear and make this a habit.

Edgin three times. Less relaxing, more horny! Note to self, and others attempting similar dares. Don't do this when you're about to walk down the hall past a really cute boy. I don't know who he was or where he was going but after three edges I was definitely tempted to detour him.

Borrowing something from three doors down. This wasn't so bad. I wore my bathrobe, which made it pretty easy. Not wearing the bathrobe would've been harder, and its a big difference, oddly. I could've walked around without it, but going knocking on someone's door to have a conversation would've been scary.

So I went three doors down, borrowed a stapler, brought it back (didn't actually use it, I just needed and excuse and that was the best I could come up with. On the way there was when I saw the cute boy, and I was rather distracted in fantasy-land when I knocked on the door and stood there dumb for a minute before remembering what the hell I was doing.

So a mixture of fun, comfy, and horny. I like. and I'm definitely going to wear less around the room occasionally. And keep an eye out for that boy ;-)

PS: I've been trying to tag dares by category, but I don't know what kind of category to put this one under. Its kind of public but not really, kind of humiliation but not really, definitely not bondage or pain... Anyone have suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. This come under dorm dare one that you do about you dorm ideally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, didn't even think of a dorm dares category, thanks!

    ReplyDelete