Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Update: Dorm Dress-up Poll

Wow that poll is getting a lot of activity. I talked to Becky about it yesterday and this is what we're going to do:

She has agreed to do the second place outfit with me! She agreed on the condition that I try and boost up the losing outfits right now to make it a tighter race and a little more interesting, so this is what we're going to do.

If jeans and bra wins I will wear a skirt, not pants, and a very sexy bra.

If the raincoat wins, I will not button the raincoat.

The others are popular enough on their own. I really like this poll, its driving me nuts watching. I'm definitely going to try to use it more.

2 comments:

  1. Since the dare was for 'as long as you can', the harder the outfit that wins, the less time you are likely to spend around the dorm in it.
    Shame that I already voted, the raincoat sounds pretty appealing now.
    I suggest that you edit the poll if possible, so that people who are reading from the start don't vote before they realise that you've changed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't edit it, I tried. I can edit the original post with a link to an update though, so I'll do that.

    ReplyDelete