Saturday, November 21, 2009

News and Updates

So it looks like the same two one the poll, although raincoat came close. So I will be wearing a t-shirt and panties, and Becky will wear a towel. We'll probably do this tomorrow morning. We've got it mostly planned out.

Also, next week I will be going home on Wednesday for thanksgiving. This means that the dares I do will be different. I can't do anything at home that would be noticed by my family, but I should have time to go out with friends and that sort of thing. I'll still take dares (although they've slowed recently) for after break, just saying that if its not a dare I can do at home, I wont be doing any dares I get until I return to school.

Also, I'm thinking of getting a vibrator, and maybe some lingerie. Just one of each. As promised, I'll ask for suggestions. Girls, do you know which vibrators are good? What about lingerie? Anything I can pick up retail is preferred, since I don't want to order things, so victoria's secret is better than skankyclothes.com or something, and for vibrators style or shape is more helpful than a brand (do they have brands?). And please, limit your suggestions. If every person gives 20 suggestions, that'll quickly become too much for me to process.

1 comment:

  1. Try Frederick's of Hollywood, Fredericks.com - they also have retail stores and they're pretty cheap.

    ReplyDelete