Monday, November 16, 2009

New Dare: Tomorrow's outfit challenge.

I just got a great new dare to feed my games addiction in my email from The Count:

Pick and number three potential outfits for tomorrow. One must have no underwear, one must have no bra, one must have neither. One must have a short skirt, one must have a low cut top, one must have neither. After picking the outfits I'm then going to get an email telling me which one to wear (the Count will not know which number supposedly, its going to be random, but I'm posting them here so he will know I didn't cheat.

First off: I love this dare! These are the types of dares I really enjoy, games, chance, hard choices... definitely exciting. Not that having some big scary dare isn't exciting, but I like games, sue me.

So, choosing outfits, toughy. At first I wanted to minimize risk (I play a lot of games, I know what I'm doing). Turns out thats not so easy. I had to make two outfits with short skirts, but only one outfit could have panties. So the obvious risk reduction wouldn't work.

My next thought was to match it differently, every time I had no panties I could wear a lowcut top, so that at least there would be some distraction from the pantieless, and vice versa. The other thing I could do was make two mostly safe choices and throw all of the danger (no panties or bra, low cut and skirt) into one outfit and take my chances.

I've narrowed it down to two set:

Set A: 1 - no panties, skirt + low cut top. 2 - No bra, skirt. 3 - no bra/panties, low cut top

Set B: 1- No panties, low cut top. 2 - No bra, skirt. 3 - No bra/panties, low cut top + skirt

I decided to go with Set B. More risk, more fun right?

No comments:

Post a Comment