Saturday, November 21, 2009

Quick note:

Becky and I are talking about the dice dare now, but in the meantime, I've had a few people ask what kind of dares I'd like. I can't really tell you what I always like and always don't like, but here is what we will do occasionally:

Mood of the dare:
  • I've really enjoyed some of these dares of "dress like this and do this" but I'd like more variety.
  • I loved the poll, way exciting (and nerve-wracking sometimes), but its done, I need a new poll dare (obviously can't do multiple of these at a time)
  • I want to try some bondage ones, but they're not as easy to do as others, so easier bondage would be nice
  • Becky wants some that she can have fun with. Not dares for her to do, but dares that I'd do that she can play with (like, she's having fun taunting me with re-roll prices from the new dare)
  • I already mentioned going home on thanksgiving break, so dares around that.
  • Doing some of these, or even just thinking about them and reading them, has made me a bit horny, masturbation dares would be fun. I also wouldn't mind some that included me making out with cute boys.
Thats all I can think of for now, hope its satisfactory and helps you all with your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment