Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Report: Outfit Challenge

I just got back from practice, so I figured I'd sit down and write my review. Its going to be a little odd in tone, but I'll explain that farther down.

Okay, so at the beginning and through the day, I had a lot of fun. At first I was nervous and scared that someone would notice and call me out on it. I was sure they could all tell. I felt like everyone around me was staring at me, knowing what I was and wasn't wearing, and judging me and scoping me. And after a while, the imagined-widespread-eye-rape turned from embarrassing to hot. It was gradual at first, It kind of started after a few looks that were definitely not imagined. Then being embarrassed and turned on turned me on more. Then I started to get into it and be a bit more brazen.

Sitting behind the desk at work, or worse shelving books! was crazy. While sitting at the desk theres nowhere to hide and everyone is looking at you and you can't leave, so the imagination-eye-rape is ten times worse and lasts ten times as long. And shelving books... Most people have to stretch, and I'm short to begin with so... I felt quite exposed, much worse than last time, although at least I didn't have to moon anyone this time.

Practice after dinner was even worse. Standing around with people, all looking at each other, breathing properly. My singing was not my best. I either need to do less during practice or more so I get used to it.

And then I ran into someone I know on my way back to my room. He's in a few of my classes and we usually get along, but we might've been in a small argument recently, and we stopped to talk and at first it was going casually and alright, then I don't even know what happened it got tense and I got annoyed and he got cold and I was pissed now on top of being horny... talk about confusing. So now I'm in a bit of a bad mood about that, although I'm still horny so I'm all mixed up inside. I hate fighting with people. I need some magic fight-fixer.

1 comment: