Sunday, November 15, 2009

Report: 2 skirt dares - Part II

Okay Part 2:

So after having sat there pantieless for an hour and a half, one of the other people who works there came in, so he was going to cover the desk while I did some shelving. There wasn't a lot to do, so it wasn't bad, but on the other hand, I had some more to do that wasn't shelving.

So shelving was interesting on its own. I'm very short, so I often need to tiptoe or stand on a stool to put the high books away. Normally not a big deal. Today, somewhat different. My skirt wasn't too short that I couldn't get away with it and I really don't think it even easily noticeable, but it was still constantly on my mind and quite distracting if someone was nearby. PS: those movies and TV shows where people peek through the shelves of books now have a whole new meaning for me.

I eventually found an opportunity for the second dare when I was walking past one aisle. There was a guy looking at books and I had to walk past him. As I was walking past I "accidentally" tripped and fell. I was very nervous already, so I fell harder than I was intending, but I'm okay! I also discovered flipping up your skirt isn't as easy as it sounds when you're falling, so I did my best. It wasn't quite a full view, but certainly more than enough. He looked over and stared at me a moment before offering to help me up and pick up the books. I was blushing so hard and so embarrassed I couldn't speak, I just ran off as soon as I picked up the books. Afterwards I noticed him looking at me a number of times. I didn't really think of this before, but if I do too many of these at work, I may need to get a new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment