Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dare upcoming: 2 skirt dares!

So I have two dares that are somewhat similar, so I'm going to really start off with a bang and do them both.

The First is from Lizard: wear a skirt to work, doesn't matter how short; something above the knees would be great. While you are at work, if anybody asks for any kind of help, then, at your next opportunity, you must excuse yourself to go to the restroom and you must remove your panties. Seems to me that if you work at the information desk you are pretty much guaranteed to spend most of your day without them, but if your job is to shelve books or somesuch you might not have to take them off at all. Half the fun is just not knowing what might happen

The Second is from an email (If you want me to include names, give me a credit name, I don't want to hand out emails): go to a public place (possibly school or mall) wearing a short skirt and no underwear (or thong for easy), wait until there is a group of guys(or your crush) walking behind you then "trip" make sure your skirt gets flipped up and they see everything

I've noticed something: I only got a few dares so far, but the ones I did... You people really want me to take off my panties in a skirt. Not something I didn't expect, just surprising how prevalent it is.

The first seemed pretty simple. I do both desk and shelving. Unless you have a specific job like some people who are catalogers or deal with organizing slides and so on, you do both. The second I'm going to modify to be less specifically a group of guys. I'll do it for a group or for guys, since I can't guarantee that there will be a group of guys in the library, and Becky didn't think it was fair to pick a dare I could skip out on that easily. I'm a little nervous about the second, but I think I can pull it off. If I can't, you can cut me some slack, its my first time.

I'll be doing these at work this afternoon. I'll post a report afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment