Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back from break

So this dare blog isn't as easy as I thought. I didn't have time or opportunity to do much over break, even though I had intentions to. Sorry about that, feel free to send punishment dares if you want.

This week I will try to do a few, I even have a good opportunity for one later this week, I'll post again to confirm later tonight if its a possibility.

Also, I just want to say again, sometimes I will be busy or whatever, and for some reason not doing dares. This may last a day, a week, a month, (probably not a year). It doesn't mean I gave up, it doesn't mean I don't love all of you, it doesn't mean I suddenly got into a relationship and can no longer do dares (if I were in a relationship, I'd probably keep it up, but I'm not really in the mood for one right now anyway).

Also, for those of you who chat with me or email me, I love you. You should all feel free to talk to me outside of sending dares. I've spoken to a few on the chat gadget on this blog or on my email. You don't have to apologize for bothering me or not sending me dares. I love hearing from you, even if its nothing more than you're bored and want to chat. I get bored sometimes too, and who knows, I may even be flirtatious when you message me ;-)

Anyway, just letting you know that I'm sorry I was busy, I'll try to make it up to you, and stay tuned for a potential dare opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment