Monday, November 16, 2009

Report: Knee bondage

So I just got back from dinner. It was a very long walk. I wore a long skirt and turtleneck instead of the dress, but it was close enough. I don't really have any dresses that would have worked, and the important thing was the knees, which I tied with a belt.

And so a walk that normally takes about 2 minutes took about 20. I could not walk fast, and I kept giggling and laughing, which made me stumble and trip, which when you're tied at the knees makes you fall. I'm pretty sure people thought I was drunk or something. They certainly thought I was weird.

Dinner wasn't so bad, although navigating the dinning hall with your knees bound... not easy. But once I sat down it was fine. Except the food sucked tonight, so we didn't stay long, then back to hobbling back to the dorm. I discovered it was almost faster to hop, although not as easy.

As difficult as getting around is, I really want to do this again, with something else going on at the time, like a race or trying to run away from someone or something.

Pretty fun to do, another simple one. Although the ones on my to-do list now aren't so easy, especially that poll at the side, which shows 4 for panties and t-shirt, 1 for jeans and bra, 4 for towel, and also says the percentages are 50%, 12%, 50%. I think theres a error in there. I may need to invalidate the whole poll and skip that dare, right?

1 comment:

  1. no error just the rounding is done a such whole numbers are made if you do it with a calculator you understand easier the poll seems to stuggle to round

    ReplyDelete