Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Make out gamble: second point

So this one was kind of accidental. Well, not accidental, but not my fault. Tom's fault. I was hanging out in his room, we were chilling surfing youtube, maybe a little minor friskiness. At one point someone he knew came in to drop off a couple books, and was chatting a bit and Tom at one point said "Hey, Isabelle needs to make out with people because she lost a bet" or however he phrased it and his friend was certainly not opposed and at first I thought he was kidding, and was moslty surprised. You know how you get surprised and you know something is true but you can't really admit it or believe people when they tell you, it was kind of like that. I hit Tom with a pillow too.

After a minute though, I figured I had the opportunity, and I needed points, and his friend was kind of cute, so what the hell. I couldn't stop laughing at first, but I finally did it. He was actually decent. Might've been better than Tom, but as far as I know does not have Tom's awesome hand skills (which Becky keeps threatening to tell him what I said). But compared to this weekends, much better, so I was happy. and point number two.

This is going to be another 2 post time, since I did another dare after I left Tom's.


No comments:

Post a Comment