Thursday, December 3, 2009

Update: Date Contest

So we have a winner: Mr. M

The outfit: I will be wearing a thin white blouse, black lacy bra, short-ish skirt, nude nylons, and nice black shoes.

The dare: Roll a dice and edge that many times, the last one right before the date. Edge one last time after we find our seats (in the bathroom, not in the theater!). If things are going well, then during the movie place his hand on my thigh and encourage it to go up.

Okay, the outfit isn't bad, I had to dig out my nylons since I don't usually use them. The rest was easy enough to do with what I had, although the top Becky choose for my "thin white blouse" is rather thin, and the bra is very noticeable. A little less thin and it would be sexy but fine, any more thin and I should be hanging out under street lamps. This is somewhat on the border, although I might just be saying that because I don't want to admit I'll be dressed for street lamps.

I rolled a 5 on the dare, and I've already done one. The original dare said for it to start the morning of but the winner wasn't picked until now because Becky wanted to give people as much time as they could, so I'm a little rushed. That does not make edging easy, by the way. And horny, in that outfit... someone might be in for trouble. Especially with the second part of the dare, I think that someone might be me. I'm a little extra pissed at Becky for not letting the gamble dare start tonight. Feel free to send me dares that involve me killing her a little.

I'll try to post again tonight after the date, but it might not be until tomorrow morning. Not because of the reasons you're thinking, I may be dressed like a slut but it doesn't mean I have to act like one, although the dare means I kind of do so... Anyway, racing thoughts aside, I'm just saying I might not get to a post until tomorrow morning, for whatever reason. I've still got plenty of time before the movie, so I've got time for the first part of my dare, and I'll probably be online, so send me some good luck wishes!

2 comments:

  1. "Feel free to send me dares that involve me killing her a little."

    I tried to come up with some, but they just ended up with killing her completely. That would just ruin the fun of us giving her dares when she's ready to play.

    Maybe you need more dares to keep your mind off killing her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun! And happy Friday; hope you have even more fun the next 7 days!

    ReplyDelete