Thursday, December 2, 2010

Daredone: Becky's study focus

(Note to clear up confusion, this took place during Isabelle's dare here)

We picked this dare from an old one from last year. It was actually for Isabelle, although we thought it was better for me, since I don't get to do as many and it fit so well with her date dare.

"When you are going to spend a few hours studying in your dorm room, every time your phone rings, somebody knocks on your door, or you get distracted some other way from your studies, remove 1 article of clothing. Keep going until you are out of clothes or finished studying for your final for the night."

We had to modify this slightly, but in a way none of you will mind. Since I had to be out of my room after the phone call, we moved this to a study room in the library. It was relatively private.

I was wearing jeans, sock, shoes, underwear, tee-shirt, sweater, bra, and a jacket. We intentionally had me wear a couple items more than Isabelle just to give her a chance when the phone call came. So I intentionally got distracted a couple times early on. Off with the jacket and the shoes.

Once I actually got into studying full on, it wasn't as hard. I'm used to working for long periods of time in the library, and I actually got to a point where I'd forgotten about the dare. Then I was thinking about the dare and got distracted, so sock off. That didn't last long, because I don't think anyone can focus wearing just one sock, so other sock off.

I was pretty comfy there, and satisfied that I'd win the game later on, unless someone else was getting lucky in literal and euphemistic ways.

I accidentally got distracted a little later on, I had to email a professor and got distracted by some other emails that had come in. I took off my sweater, which was actually not what I wanted to do. Now I was a little cold, so I moved over to the heater. I was sure I'd win now, but I also didn't want to get distracted, because then I'd be in trouble. I was unlikely to get caught, but you never know.

Becky called not too long after. I won, but a phone call was technically an interruption, so I had to take something off. At that point the only thing really safe was my bra. Fortunately, not much time left (half an hour) before I could go back to my room.

I almost made it, too, except some people were talking a little too loud as they walked past the door. I got a little annoyed, and then distracted, and then in trouble. There were no easy options left. I tried to think of them, too. Best I could do was get out of my jeans as fast as I could, take off my panties, and get dressed before anything happened. I managed it, but it was a bit of a panic. Intellectually, I knew I was pretty safe, but that doesn't fix everything. Once I was done, I was okay and safe. Bit of a rush though.

Once the time was done, and I got to a good stopping point, I got dressed, although I didn't want to take anything off to put on my panties or bra, so they just went in the bag, and headed home.

This one was calmer than the last solo dare I did. And I liked getting to use it against Isabelle. It was nice having more control over what happened, even if it didn't have as big a rush. although if something had gone amiss, I suppose it would've been harder to excuse maybe? That wouldn't have been good, but nothing did and I don't think it would've been likely to anyway. So, safe!

1 comment: