Thursday, December 2, 2010

daredone: date step 3

Okay, so finally got to step 2 yesterday.

I had the following fantasies to share with him:
  1. I want to play strip Highcard/lowcard someplace public(ish)
  2. I want to give a guy a blowjob while he gives another guy a blowjob
  3. I want to paint a house topless
We over selected because we wanted at least three, so it wasn't a third of those that came in, we took as many as we didn't.

We also did not have a range of minimum/maximum, since nobody sent them in, so oh well.

We had this dare, for both Becky and I. you should set an alarm on your phone such that it will go off at some point during your date; Becky should not know when it'll chime. When it goes off you are to phone Becky and ask what she is wearing. If she has more items of clothing on than you do, then she must remove something (other than shoes or sox) right then and there. If she is wearing less than you are, you have to pay the price and take something off; again right then and there. She's not allowed to be in her room/apartment until 30 minutes after you phone.

Becky will write about her end and the other dare she did at the same time later when shes out of class.

The lack of range was disappointing, but I'll live. I liked the fantasies. The first one was good, right in line with the conversation from the last date. The second one I really liked, even if I don't think I'll be able to get him into it, but I liked the idea of "gaying" a guy. Especially if its something like, if a guy wants you badly enough he's willing to go gay to get you, theres all sorts of conflicting thoughts there and stuff, its just awesome. The third one I thought was fun, but I didn't realize until later that, since Brad (my date, not sure if his name came up in the last post) does a lot with crew in the drama department so it might be more plausible than I realized.

Okay, so date:

It went well, he seemed more interested in actually going this time. I did wear a low cut sweater, like I'd promised (nobody sent in suggestions for something crazy, I realized, but I think I made up for it).

The conversation went a little easier, I think cause there was less "first meeting" and we could talk about thanksgiving and stuff. He still was a bit quiet, but more willing to engage a little. He did ask if I was going to spend the whole thing trying to get him to put on my panties again, I told him no, he was safe this time.

The first time I asked him about his fantasies, he definitely did not want to talk about it. Even when I got him to be willing to, he didn't want to at the restaurant, so I pushed it off. There were enough people there that I could see his point (although it was late enough, we just did dessert, that there were no kids or anything, so...) but I eventually got him to, with some weedling. He did the "well, if its a perfectly normal conversation, whats yours?" So I shared the high/low fantasy and he laughed, and said that didn't surprise him.

The first one I got out of him was that he wanted a threesome. I mentioned my second fantasy he was like, no, with two girls. He didn't understand the second fantasy, even after I tried to explain it to him.

The other two he gave me was something like a topless bar and a strip tease from someone trying to seduce him. The last one I had to ask a lot of questions about to get the idea, cause he just said trip tease, and it seemed like a lot of cross over with topless bar to me. He didn't want a stripper, because someone who is getting paid, and a pro, and probably half fake didn't do it for him (although the topless bar didn't have that problem I guess?) he wanted it to be someone who really wanted to do the strip tease, and that he was the target, not just doing it for anyone who happened to be looking with money.

When the alarm went off to call Becky, I had him start driving back while I called, since I didn't want to be sitting in the parking lot just in case. This turned out perfectly, even though I lost. I took off my sweater, cause I figured, what the hell, I got off easy without the minimums or anything, and then I was a little horny anyway so I decided to take off the bra too. He was like "What are you doing?!" I told him I promised to do something crazy, and that he needed to keep his eyes on the road, which I had to keep reminding him and he was clearly a little frustrated.

I put the sweater back on when we got back to campus, but I "couldn't find" my bra. I gave him a really big kiss when we left, but I pulled away before he got over the shock too much, wanted to lead him on a little bit.

This date went a lot better than the last one, and the drive home topless was super fun. It was late enough that it wasn't a big deal, although I did kind of cover/sink down when one car might've had too easy a view, and I did put the sweater back on before it would've been a problem, but watching him go nuts was awesome.

I'll put up another post for step...4? whatever the next number is, I forget.



1 comment: