Sunday, November 28, 2010

Reposting step 3 as a reminder

Hey everyone, just a quick reminder, since nobody has responded to this one and time is running out

Step 2: There are two things. The next game is fantasies. I ideally need to get him to share some of his, but also share some of mine. Twist is, you get to pick my fantasies. it would be more fun if the ones you send in are actually yours, but you can make them up to. I'll take the top third or so of what comes in (we're trying a ratio winning thing). Ideally something plausible, since I also need to try and talk him into fulfilling one.

The second bit is that this is supposed to get more serious. So we're going to let you choose how far the next date goes. I'm going to get a range, minimum and maximum. I have to get him to, or go myself, to the minimum. Can't go past the maximum. Send in suggestions for either or both, we'll be picking by taking the highest and lowest of all the suggestions for minimum and flipping a coin, then doing the same for maximum.

Also, this is just a normal date, feel free to send in suggestions for other dares such unrelated to the game.

One other thing, sorry. Becky will do one dare for this date, if you have any ideas. She wont be coming along, so it would need to be at the start, finish, or she'll need to run into us halfway through or something, but one dare, she'll do. Also, I've picked out a dare for her to do when she gets back from break, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment