Friday, November 5, 2010

Updates

We still need submissions for the November Contest. If they don't come in by the end of the week, we'll just scrap the contest and pull dares from them individually. If enough do, we'll probably move the end date to my birthday next month (11th). Yay 21!

Speaking of which. I'm definitely going to need dares for that. Becky too. We may try to come up with a game or something, but right now I'm thinking a kind of "bucket list". Things I need to accomplish on my 21st birthday and just go out and get as many as I can. Might do something else though. Thoughts? Other ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. I presume drinking dares are fair game for this birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, although if you give too many, I might not remember enough to post a report, so I might have to limit them. More details will come when I have a clue what we'll be doing

    ReplyDelete