Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Daring Dating

Okay, so only one suggestion came in, so it won! It was: The most inexperienced (if you can't tell, then introverted) guy you can get.

So I couldn't quite tell inexperienced, but I know a guy who I think would fit. He's a freshman who I met a couple times, he does a bit of stuff with the theater groups (he does lighting and stuff, not acting) and he's been around when my singing group has been doing shows. He's kind of artsy, and doesn't really talk, just kind of draws when hes not doing anything. Cute enough, could use a haircut, and the quiet shy kind isn't really my type, but hey, its part of the dare.

But I ran into him yesterday and thought he'd be perfect, so I tried chatting him up, mostly failure, so I told him he was going to take me out this weekend and he could practice talking. I think he didn't really know what to say to that. Boys are clueless sometimes.

So step 2: This is a bit unusual, but I liked it when I heard it. Send in as many dares as you like. Not for me, for him. My dare is to talk him into doing crazy stuff (the dares). If I can't talk him into it, then the alternative is "if you do it, I'll do..." so also include some ideas for reward incentive thingies for me to do if he does your dares.

UPDATE: Also, because someone just shared a dare for the date that would be really challenging, I think I'll also accept dares that are "if you fail to get him to do it, then..." As long as that result is less obvious than the "If you do it, I'll do this..." since I won't be telling him whats going on

Ask any questions you need to, I'll try to answer, but I don't know him very well or at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment