Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dare: Daring Dating

So this is another one suggested by Slick. We're still working out the later bits, but we'll give the first part that we have right now.

I am going to find a date for next weekend. You get to choose who. Obviously I can't give you a list of everyone I know or goes to my school, what we're going to do is have you set the criteria. So send me an email with what I should be looking for, someone from class, someone I've never talked to before, someone on a sports team, an ex, etc. Two suggestions will win, the first one or the most common (second, if the first is the most common). I'll aim for one of those two.

Think about this, because the next steps will be what kind of dates, what to do, where to go, and other related things. Basically, you get to control the relationship to an extent. The dare will go for the month until my birthday. And I know it seems a little odd to do this with someone who doesn't know, but I know the dares you send, I don't think he'll be worse off.

So that's step one, I'll let you know about step 2 when it's time.

2 comments:

  1. So have you picked a target yet? Don't we need to submit ideas for step 2?

    ReplyDelete