Monday, November 1, 2010

Daredone Halloween Report

Okay, I'm going to start this and hopefully I can finish it before I need to run.

We managed to get the costumes together during the week before Halloween. It wasn't that hard to find the stuff we didn't have. Becky had everything she needed, we didn't have the stereotypical plaid skirts, but she had a pleated skirt that worked, might've been slightly too high for "good girl" but not by much, and nobody was complaining. Although we needed to buy her a cross.

Mine required more work, obviously. I borrowed a shirt from one of my guy friends, well, he gave it to me, but I wanted to make sure it was big enough to tie well, and Becky decided to cut the buttons off entirely, to make it easier to tie and just to be mean again. The bra wasn't super duper visible, but you could definitely see it was there unless it was really really dark out, like outside and not near lights. I went with black panties to match, rather than white, they weren't entirely lacey, but did have lace around the edges and such. I bought a new short skirt for the outfit, it definitely didn't need rolling up, and I would never have worn it out, but hey, Halloween.

The dare that came with it was small. First chance she got, Becky mentioned that she was disappointed a little bit in being the good girl cause she didn't get to wear a sexy bra like me. He said, "yeah, it is sexy" and thanks a lot. So I tried to do a "fine, you wear it" and take it off. I took it off under my shirt, but that isn't easy when the shirt is just tied and you're trying not to have it come untied, so it didn't quite have the effect I was looking for. Becky never got any comments, even when I tried her trick. And to be honest, we kind of got caught up in everything and forgot about it after a while.

Becky actually didn't like this one as much as she thought she would, because the pairings kind of put her on the short end. Like, if she was hanging out around me, it wasn't too obvious about the good girl bad girl thing, it just looked like brave and wimpy sort of, next time we'll have to try to make it more obvious, or go as devil and angel or something. When we weren't together, she just felt like she had a lazy school girl outfit. But mostly it was good, we both got a lot of general compliments. I also got a lot of people trying to untie my shirt, but mostly they failed. Becky did try to encourage that a couple times, but it seemed like having someone tell you to made you more likely to think it was a joke or a trap or something, and less likely to actually try it.

Still, we had fun, and we really liked having it done by contest, even with only a couple submissions. November contest is still going on, and please, if you have ideas for other contests, or more submissions for November, let us know!


1 comment:

  1. Becky: Clever way to get Isabelly to lose her bra, very slick. Also, very clever cutting the buttons off.

    Isabelly: props on the too short of skirt, but part of the reason for the "roll up" was to show you were trying to be slutty.

    I think that Becky wins this competition, and should be permitted either a small tweak of Isabelly's next dare, or the ability to pick a more difficult dare package for Isabelly than Isabelly would want.

    Great job to both of you!

    ReplyDelete