Thursday, November 11, 2010

Two Updates (Birthday List)

So, couple things. One, we're probably giving up on the November contest, too few submissions, we'll probably steal a few dares off them for use though, so don't worry.

We've also come close to a decision on my birthday idea, one month from today. We're going to go with the list idea, since nobody had any other suggestions. I'll keep you updated with the list as ideas come in.

So send us ideas of small things I can do that evening. Kind of like a to-do list or scavenger hunt. Put on whatever you want, everything you submit is going on the list. I'm going to do as many as I can. We'd like to come up with a results like "if you do all of them, this happens, if you only get half, this happens" but we can't come up with anything. So if you have good ideas for that, please please let us know.

Can't think of anything else. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment