Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog Masters Update

Just a quick note, like I promised in the dare post. We're adding something to the blog masters:

If I haven't done a dare in two weeks, if its been 14 days since my last post, the blog masters are free to send me a dare, and I will do it, doesn't matter what it is. I figure that will keep my on my game a little bit. Same thing goes for Becky, but she gets a month/4 weeks. Although I may insist we drop that if she keeps being a sneaky bitch on my dares!

And even if I have done a dare, and haven't managed to post yet, I'm still vulnerable to the blog masters, so I can't sneak out that way. As for if more than one come in from a blog master if I miss two weeks, if they come in and its still been two weeks, I have to do them, so that will encourage me to do it asap.

I'm going to be adding this to the blog masters post, so it will be there too.

2 comments:

  1. When does Becky's 4 weeks or 1 month (which is it) start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both, we're calling one month equal to four weeks, so either or, since some months are different lengths. Whichever you want to use.

    Starting at this post, so jan 21

    ReplyDelete