Friday, January 21, 2011

Dare done: freezing my ass off

Hey, we're back, settled in, and back on the dares (new announcement on that by the way, in the next post).

This was one from when we requested simple, quick dares. We're going to try more of these, since they're a lot easier to do.

This was the dare: Get completely naked outdoors somewhere. You may not be touching anything man-made or machine-made except for a penny. (And the concrete ground, if you choose a non-grassy place.) Flip the penny and let it land on the ground. Keep doing that until you get heads twice in a row, at which point you can re-dress and go inside.

We did it last night, since it was snowing and we figured not a lot of people would be out, especially in the woods, and it wasn't too cold out, despite the snow. That, and being naked with snow falling on me in the woods at night just seemed super sexy to me. Like something out of really classy erotic art or something.

Once we got out there, though... well, "its not that cold out" when you're wearing sweaters and coats and boots is not the same as "its not that cold out" when you're naked and barefoot in the snow. I nearly gave up right there, but... well, once you're naked, you might as well go through with it. I stood on a rock, which was at least a little better than standing in the snow. It had bad sides, but apparently I get distracted when writing these and my writing has slipped, so I'm going to save that until it happens in the story.

So Becky gave me the coin, which is hard to flip when you're shivering. I'm getting cold again now thinking about it. Landing on the ground didn't work, because of the snow, so we decided I would flip it towards Becky, and she would catch it and show how it landed. It was kind of worse than the ground, because she kind of stalled at looking at it the first couple times, but after the first two, she kind of took a little pity on me since I was freezing my butt off. Especially a couple flips in when I messed up the flip and she reached out to catch it and I slipped off the rock and ended up back in the snow and was even colder.

It took about 10 flips to get it to double heads. I don't remember the exact order, but I got double tails twice. Which was frustrating, cause technically its the same odds. At the end I got one heads, then the next flip Becky looked at and then dropped it "before she could see what it was". I think she was cheating, but my next flip was a heads anyway, so I was done and got dressed as fast as I could. My clothes were all kind of cold from being out in the air, but at least they were dry, although I had snow all on me, and inside my boots were the worst. Next time I do a dare like this, I'm wearing 10 socks.

We stopped by the student center on the way back, Becky bought my hot cocoa. The guy mentioned that I looked like I really needed it, I looked like I was freezing. I told him he should've seen me when I was outside, and Becky nearly choked on hers laughing. Small revenges.






No comments:

Post a Comment