Saturday, January 1, 2011

Daredone: New Years Eve

So I wasn't planning on doing dares over break, but this one came in, and I decided to go for it. It was simple, and I kind of missed doing dares a little.

So, while I was at a party, I had to go into a empty non-bathroom room (I could close the door, but not lock it), and roll a die:
1-2: strip to bra and panties
3-4: strip topless
5-6: strip bottomless

I then had to call Becky and wish her a happy new year, talk as long as she wanted then hang up and get dressed. If she didn't answer, I could not wear the underwear I removed (or exposed, in the case of 1-2)

I thought this was awesome, and simple, although finding a room wouldn't be the easiest. I always feel awkward wandering around someone's house when they're hosting a party. But I wasn't telling Becky about the dare, so I figured I'd be fine.

I decided to wear a medium length skirt (it was suggested in the dare, but too cold for short skirts) as well as a tight turtleneck (the material was a little thin). You could see the outline of my bra in it, and probably tell if I wasn't wearing one. I figured, hey, new years dare, have a little fun with it.

So I did this at my friends house, we kind of started at his place. New years eve with my home friends tends to be a bit mobile, we all kind of go from place to place, a little haphazardly. I kind of wanted to start early, since there would likely be fewer people, and fewer people wandering. It was still a little early in the evening and we had the TV on and were just kind of hanging out and snacking and chatting.

I made the excuse a little way in that I forgot to make a phone call, and excused myself upstairs to his room. I closed the door, but didn't lock it, and rolled a 4. Which could have been worse, but it could've been better. I was a little nervous, since I didn't really have an excuse if someone caught me, and it wasn't early enough for people to be too drunk to need one.

I took off the turtleneck and bra, turned my back to the door and called Becky. I didn't want her to answer, just for the risk, but she did. The first thing she said was "Hey! Are you doing that dare?!" Which was not good news. I didn't think she'd read it but apparently she had. And decided to keep talking forever.

The whole time I'm sitting there topless trying to get her to let me go, but she kept saying "hang on, one more thing" and making up something to tell me ask me about or whatever. I was almost distracted from worrying about someone coming in by how much I wanted to kill her. At one point I was trying to listen for someone coming up the stairs that I wasn't listening and she figured it out by my responses and started the whole damn story over again.

Eventually someone called up that we were moving on to meet up with another friend, and I was told Becky I really needed to go. She was like, "You can keep talking while you walk downstairs and in the car, you aren't driving are you?" Which she knew I couldn't since I couldn't get dressed until she let me hang up. After arguing with her for a minute to get her to hang up someone walked in.

I about jumped through my skin, and she was like "woah, what the hell Isabelle?" And I screamed and was like, "sorry, hang on." I hung up on Becky, who I could hear laughing (I guess technically I shouldn't have, but I wasn't thinking), and tried to explain that I was trying to fix the strap on my bra while I was on the phone but my friend wouldn't shut up and so on. She started laughing at me, and told me everyone was leaving. I got dressed and hurried down. Fortunately, she kept my secret, and only told everyone else all night. Everyone thought it was funny, one of our friends was like "If you want to go use my room to make a phone call, feel free" and one of the others made a joke about video calls on skype. It was funny once I calmed down from the rush of being walked in on. That part could've been worse.

New Years Resolution: Kill Becky.

1 comment:

  1. Nice!! Could have been worse -- you could have been bottomless and that'd be a tougher to explain your way out of. Quick thinking on your feet and fortunately it wasn't a guy who came to suss you out!

    We'll need to think of some revenge dares for Becky.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete