Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Becky's Valentines Day Update

I wanted to make an important announcement. I have secured my date for Valentines day.

I talked to one of Isabelle's ex-boyfriends. Since it was before the start date, I suggested he ask me out for valentines day and he did. I didn't want to say anything until the last minute before the start date so that Isabelle couldn't use the same trick.

I explained it wasn't anything serious and I wasn't interested in actually dating him (He's hot, but also a jackass), but that Isabelle and I had a bet and wouldn't he love the opportunity to annoy the ex? Honestly, I think there was also a little bit of left-over "want to sleep with my girlfriend's best friend but I can't" swimming around, but anything that motivates him to help me win.

Also, I noticed I've got more votes than Isabelle on the poll right now. Go vote for her. I officially endorse her.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on craftily getting the jump on Isabelly and securing a date before her. That puts you up 10 points. Good luck securing a date Isabelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky Dare: during your date, you must ask your date to compare at least three parts of your body to Isabelly's, including breasts, and legs/ass and one other of your choice. However, to complete this dare, he must name Isabelly as the winner of at least one of the comparisons.

    ReplyDelete