Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Post VDay Dare: Becky Won

I won, so Isabelle made me do the post write up, just to let you know the fall out.

My winnings:
Isabelle now has to do a dare every week (not two) or else be subjected to the blog masters' wrath. We'll probably only keep this up until spring break, since it'll get more busy after spring break and doing one a week might not always be as practical, but we'll see how she does. My winning, up to me ;-)

For the next week, starting today, Isabelle will do her homework in my room in her underwear. If she's nice, I won't open the window and let the cold air in.

She will also do one of these three dares soon:
  1. Crazy bondage with friends dare
  2. Unbuttoned date dare
  3. Repeatedly changing clothes dare
She gets to toss one out, and then flips a coin between the other two. But, we also decided to add one more twist. Tell us your least favorite in the comments. If enough people don't like one, and she gets it, she will re-flip once. If she gets it again, the second time, thats it, but it lets you tilt the odds a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to say my least favorite would be repeatedly changing clothes. Unless maybe if it were changing clothes without leaving to a different room or something, similar to the dare in the library.

    ReplyDelete