Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines Day Update

Before I talk about my date, I want to say, I love how the popcorn dare is going. Becky, meet Karma, she's a bitch. I want to do something in honor of the amazing defeat Becky is suffering, but I haven't thought of what yet. So just gloating for now.

Now for the valentines day dare. Before I talk about my date (again) I want to share a little bit about Becky's date, and a couple things people have said: First, I am not upset at all. I know poaching an ex is incredibly bad form, but this isn't one of those cases. I am definitely over him, and was never not-over him (I was going to say under him, but that has different meanings and I can't say those were never true). It was a short fling a while ago, fun but definitely not a long term thing. It was also a second, very short fling that lasted until I found out he was cheating on his current girlfriend with me. And Becky never liked him, so no hard feelings, just surprise (although for those of you who offered to plan a revenge dare for her, yes, I'm very upset ;-))

Now, my date: I will be going out one of the guys who works in the library with me. I was trying to butter him up a little, and talked about how I was going to get someone to go out with me on valentines day just for fun, not serious, maybe even go all out and have an overly sappy romantic holiday to make the other daters feel uncomfortable (because if it was just casual, there would be no way I was winning). He said it sounded like fun when we were talking about it so I asked if he wanted to be my date.

Even if I do lose, I like this guy, he's funny and really fun to hang out with when we have shifts together, so I know I'll be enjoying my evening more than Becky.

If anyone has any suggestions for overly sappy things to do to make other couple uncomfortable or feel inadequate, I would love them (phrased as a dare, for points?)

1 comment:

  1. Isabelly Dare: During the course of the date, tell him one of the crazy things that you did in the library for a dare.

    ReplyDelete