Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy Busy

Hello everyone, We're still around, but very busy. Well, Becky is always busy, but I am also swamped with midterms and papers. And yes, I realize that just in time for this, the punishment set me to 1 week dares rather than two weeks, and one of the blog masters was apparently watching the clock counting down the minutes, and I have one of the required dares to be done.

I will try to get to it ASAP, but I'm also way behind on work, and sorry, that comes first. Soon. Also, will soon do the popcorn dare. And also, will soon explode.

Promise, just give me time, thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with midterms and papers. Maybe you can work on a paper and do the punishment dare at the same time? What a jerk, counting down to the minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would, but I need to be able to focus, and even if I could, it takes time to plan for, or even just to write the reports when finished.

    ReplyDelete