Monday, October 11, 2010

Dare Done: Bondage Dice Dare

So we decided to go ahead with it, rush order. We decided before rolling, no locked door. Mostly Becky said no locked door and I figured, if the lights are off, anyone who does wander in against the odds might not notice as easily.

We rolled a 2, 3, 6. The six kind of ruined the two, which was a lucky draw at first, but unless the last roll was a 1, don't I wish, the first roll was going to get ruined anyway, so I wasn't too surprised.

The standing position was a little disappointing, since I didn't want to stand up the whole time. Also, it was probably the hardest to explain away if someone did walk in. Fully clothed would've made it easier, since I could just say "hey, someone was pulling a prank, untie me!" this is more like, "hey, I'm a kinky slut, um... untie me?" but I was pretty certain that nobody would come in. Not that that shut up the fear but that was kind of part of the excitement.

So setup wasn't too bad. There was the "aw crap" moment after the dice but it wasn't too long. The only real panic was the clips. Not something I do often. And I wasn't looking forward to them. So I ended up standing in my room naked while Becky was holding the rope waiting for me feeling like an idiot while I tried to figure out a way to chicken out of the whole thing. Two important things to take away from this: don't try a new thing on your first dare back, and pick terrible mean dares for Becky.

After I put them on I was in very much a hurry to get Becky to tie me up and leave to start the timer. Sooner gone, sooner back, sooner no more ouchies. It wasn't quite what I was expecting really. It didn't hurt as much as I thought, but they were just kind of constantly there drawing my focus. I wasn't paying as much attention as I thought when Becky was tying me up.

The really terrible part was when Becky went to leave. I'm standing naked, tied, and in pain in the middle of my room and she has to open the door. I was like, oh shit. Please nobody be in the hall. Nobody was, but damn when that door is open your heart will race.

So Becky didn't come back for about 40 minutes. I couldn't see a clock, that was part of the dare, and even if I could, I didn't know when she'd be coming back anyway. Even with the lights off, It was still scary, and the clipss were still getting to me. They started to ache after a while, and with the lights off there wasn't a whole lot else to focus on. Its hard to explain really, but when you're tied up in your room focusing on the sensations in your privates, its definitely a bit of a head game. Oh, until you hear someone in the hall and then you get completely woken up from whatever you're thinking about for a little panic break. One time someone knocked on a door and I just about died, but it was one of the doors next door.

Also, standing up got annoying, especially with my ankles tied. So I eventually decided to kneel. Technically maybe against the rules, so if you want throw up a punishment in the comments and all (going to make that official after this post). Kneeling wasn't so bad, although it was weird moving with the clips, but I realized getting up would be a lot harder, so I just stayed kneeling until Becky got back. She thought it was too funny and honestly, its hard to be defensive when you're tied naked and clothespinned, and kneeling. Which she left me like for a couple minutes.

By the way, I got a little lost since I left off going chronologically and all, but when Becky opened the door I was so surprised I screamed a little. Which made her jump. And then she turned on the light and laughed at me for a bit then eventually untied me and let me pull the clips off. Which hurt all over again, and where they were still hurts a little.

2 comments:

  1. I think that having been clipped longer than the maximum time required more than offsets any punishment for changing position.

    Look at it this way -- you met all the key requirements for the dare. You've experienced bondage; you've had the "I'm stuck and I don't know when I'll get out" feeling; you had the rush from the risk of exposure; and you've had clips on your bits for longer than most people would dare.

    Dare definitely done. :)

    You didn't say, however if you've been corrupted into still having an interest in bondage, or if your curiosity has been satisfied....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good dare actually, especially with such psycological aspect you endured.

    ReplyDelete