Monday, October 11, 2010

Dare Upcoming: Bondage Dice Dare

I think we decided against doing the "dare upcoming posts" but I wanted to commit myself to this so I wouldn't back out. I wanted to get a new dare up soon before I run out of steam on getting back into the blogging.

So this is a dice dare that was sent to me, that I wasn't sure of at first, but I wanted to try bondage, and this requires less setup than some of the other dares I've received so I can squeeze it in this afternoon or tonight, although we will need to go shopping to pick some supplies up.

The dare:

Roll 1 – What to wear

  1. Fully dressed
  2. Bra and pants
  3. Topless
  4. Bottomless
  5. Underwear only
  6. Nude

This defines the most that you can wear. You may opt for less (and may have to opt for less to comply with the third roll)

Roll 2 – Position (“tie” yourself as best you can in the position described; remember to have a way out in case of emergency)

  1. Spread-eagle, face up on bed (don’t cover up)
  2. Sitting in a chair, facing the door, wrists and ankles secured to the chair.
  3. Standing up, facing the door, ankles tied together, arms behind your back with your hands grasping your elbows (or forearms at least). (You probably won’t be able to do anything about restraining your arms without gear, but hold the position as if you were.)
  4. Lying on your back, knees bent, hands holding your ankles,
  5. Sitting on your bed, bending forward, hands holding ankles
  6. Lying on the floor, spread-eagled.

Roll 3 – What gets clipped? (If you have to remove clothes to comply with this roll, you must do so)

  1. No clips
  2. One clip each nipple
  3. Two clips per nipple
  4. One clip each side, um, “down there”
  5. Two clips each side “down there”
  6. One clip per nipple and one clip each side “down there”

Depending on your comfort / security, you could consider leaving your door unlocked during your session. Let you mind wonder about who might walk in and see you “helpless”. Your dare is simply to place yourself in a semi-restrained, vulnerable position in your room, when Becky is out for 15-30 minutes. Ideally, Becky should know in advance that this will happen sometime, but not exactly when. You should have a rough idea of when Becky should return, but not exactly.


We had to make a couple changes to this, since Becky will need to be around to tie me up, so she'll know exactly when its happening. We're keeping the bit about I won't know when she's coming back, and being more flexible on how long she's gone to compensate. We're not sure about leaving the door unlocked. I'm not sure, at least, Becky thinks it would be hilarious. I think it would be terrifying, but I kind of want to. (side note: these are the kinds of dares why I don't want to give out any information that would identify me. If someone at school knew it was me and my door would be unlocked...)


We were going to roll dice now, but we decided to ask a quick question first. Do I have to decide on locking unlocking the door before I roll, or can I wait and see what I get first? Or, can I have some kind of reward for leaving it unlocked? maybe the option to tone down one of the rolls? Let us know, especially if there is a reward (not a punishment, I know what you're thinking, and you know who you are) in the comments.


1 comment:

  1. 6 3 6 (I like that)

    You can roll again in the each category if you choose to leave the door unlocked. This is only after you've rolled the first time, and whatever you roll the 2nd time you MUST do. There is no returning to the previous roll. Sounds like an awesome dare I wish I knew people like you!

    ReplyDelete