Friday, October 15, 2010

Dare Upcoming: Dorm Walk

So I was going to do a dare tonight but I wimped out and Becky and I are going out with friends for dinner and hanging out anyway (which you can give her dares for, okay me too, but mostly her). So instead I will do this dare from Noname2013:

Roll 2 dice and multiply by 5. That's your starting number of "points". On a weekend night at 10pm, you need to walk or run down the halls in a dorm (any dorm) past that many dorm rooms, wearing just a bra (regular, not sports bra), panties, and a short skirt. But before you start or while doing the dare, you can make some decisions to adjust the number of points (to a minimum of 5 points; you can't get out of this entirely):

Instead of the skirt, wear a shirt that goes down to your waist: -5 points
Wear only the bra and skirt: -5 points
Wear only the bra and panties: -10 points
Only panties: -15 points
Only the bra: -20 points
Naked: -30 points
Every hour later than 10pm you do this: +3 points
Every hour earlier: -2 points (can't go earlier than noon)
Go outside the dorm into the great outdoors at some point: -5 points, or -20 points if it's for at least 30 seconds
Stop and have a conversation with at least one guy or girl (other than Becky) during the dare: -2 points for the first girl, -5 points for the first guy
Only girls dorms (I don't know if your school has co-ed dorms or not): +10 points


First off, all are dorms are co-ed, so the last line doesn't matter. Second, I really like this dare. I think it should be pretty simple to do, assuming I don't roll too high. I will likely be coming back from hanging out late, so I may need to add a few points for "after 10pm" but its Friday night so people will be up late anyway (good thing or bad thing?). We'll see how it goes, here's hoping for low rolls. If I can prevent having to go to a different floor to get the number of rooms (I'm going to count a room only once, so if I pass it again, it doesn't count again) that would be best.

So look forward to that, and send us dares for this evening if you want (by us, I mean Becky). We'll probably take whatever comes in and roll them all together.

2 comments:

  1. Isabelly, if you are still using old rewards, for the kissing dare I wrote:

    "Reward: Next challenge that involves a die, you can remove a substantial article of clothing (substantial: bra, panties, shirt, skirt/pants) and re-roll a die roll."

    So if you really don't like your initial roll, you can try again... But if you roll higher, that's one less piece of clothing to give up and trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are now officially using rewards from old dares!

    I'd forgotten about this, thanks for reminding me! Well, sort of thanks, anyway, haha.

    ReplyDelete