Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dare Done: Dinner with friends

So we had two dares to do, one point to BMH RC and to Sublime.

The first dare was for Becky and I. It was a game:

For tonights dare, you should both get ready separately. You have to be wearing a skirt/dress, but no other rules regarding clothing.

There is a three part contest for this dare:

One: Items of Clothing -- whoever is wearing less, wins
Two: Heal Size -- whoever's heals are higher wins
Three: Skin Exposed -- whoever has more skin exposed win

If one of you wins by 3 (3:0) the loser can't wear underwear OR pants for the rest of the weekend, starting immediately at the restaurant (you can remove any in the bathroom).
If one of you wins by 2 (2:0 if there is a tie), the loser gets to wear underwear again Sunday morning, just 24 hours.
If one of you wins by 1, the loser is only underwearless for Friday night.

If you are tied, you both go without underwear all weekend... ties are bad, you should play to win.

This was fun, because I called revenge on it. I played it up a lot about how far I was going to take this, and how much easier it would be for me since I had more dares to get used to it and all and how she was going to lose. Becky showed up wearing a short skirt (not super short, but short) a low cut sleeveless top, and 2 inch heels (neither of us really has a lot of high heels). Me, long skirt, long sleeved blouse with a sweater, and barely any heels, closed toed shoes. Yes, I lost, by a long shot, but it was worth it to have Becky standing out more, and considering my other dare, I might as well lose.

I'll try and get Becky to post an update here about the dare later today, hopefully.

Becky's thoughts: While I admit I walked right into Isabelly's trap, I think she cheated a bit. Outside was cold, but other than walking to and from the parking lot on the way back, and the cold car before the heat kicked on, it wasn't too bad. I got a couple questions from friends, who wanted to know why I was dressed like I was. I would've had a better explanation, except Isabelle kept laughing whenever they asked so I just told them I'd lost a bet. Then they asked "bet on what" and I really didn't have an answer for that, which I will have to consider in the future. I got over it eventually, and it wasn't bad, I was with friends so not a big deal. I also got some long looks from a moderately cute guy at the restaurant, which is always nice. Long looks from pervy old men, not as nice.

Second dare: Tonight, I dare you to complain to all your friends that your knickers itch, then after a while it becomes too much and you go to the bathroom and remove them. Coming back to tell them all you're commando.

This wasn't too bad at first, since I was going to wear pants. I had to wear a skirt for the first dare though, and the two in combination was why I didn't mind losing, I wanted to wear a longer skirt anyway.

This wasn't hard to pull off at all. I complained about the new panties I'd bought, how they weren't comfy and such. I didn't make a big deal out of it, but one of my friends suggested if I didn't like them I take them off (yay for pervy guy friends :-p) so I was like, fine! I will! and went to the bathroom, I thought of doing it right there, but... nah. Besides, dare said to go to the bathroom. I came back showed them proof (the panties, not my bare butt) and the rest of the evening went pretty normally.

Update: My additions above -Becky

6 comments:

  1. That's REALLY hysterical, and I'm glad that you had fun. I think that Becky is right, you definitely cheated. And it sounds like Becky really pushed hard on all fronts.

    Reward: Becky, next one of Isabelly's dares, you can force her to reroll a die, but you have to give up an item of clothing until the duration of the dare is complete, and the item is Isabelly's choice.

    Punishment: Isabelly, immediately, strip down to wearing JUST a bra, and have Becky call your cell. When the cell rings, open the door to your room completely, and start arguing with Becky on the phone. Act impervious to the situation around you, making the biggest scene that you can, for two minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh "2 points if its a dare that requires both of us (in deep involvement, not just one of us as the referee or observer or whatever)"

    I think I should have two points to screw with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, fair enough on the points thing.

    Also, I need to apologize. I must've not made it clear on the rewards/punishments post. The reward is what we were looking for, the punishment isn't. rewards/punishments shouldn't be whole new dares, just tweaks and small things, like the reward is an adjustment on a future dare. Sorry to be all negative, I'll update the post about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isabelly, okay, I thought I saw that on your reward/punishment post from before that you wanted immediate punishments.

    Great clever solution and fun write up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, my bad. If you want to give a different punishment, go ahead, although Becky's reward IS kind of a punishment, so you probably don't need to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isabelly, yeah, we're good. Her reward is a kind of punishment. Enjoying the write ups, can't wait for your next dare.

    ReplyDelete