Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dare done: Dorm run

hehe, rhyming titles.

I didn't get back until about 10:30, so we started this one at eleven. +3 points to whatever my roll was. I was going to wait to see the numbers until I decided on the rest.

I rolled a 4 and a 5, which would've meant 48 rooms. Not really practical. So I decided to use up the reward mentioned to re-roll the five at the expense of one item of clothing, so I got a 3 instead.

So 38 rooms. Still not great, but better. Plus, lose an item of clothing. I could work that with losing the bra, and trading in the skirt for a big t-shirt for -5. Makes up for losing the bra, but drops me down to 33. I picked a shirt, it didn't go all the way down past the panties, but I'd thought about this before, and it at least looked like I just crawled out of bed. I cleaned off my makeup and mussed up my hair a bit to fit that.

Still, 33 not so great. I considered doing it naked, only would have to do 8 rooms (add the five back from the t-shirt bit) but... nah. On a Friday night... besides, that would have been too simple. I had a different idea.

So I grabbed my cell phone and wandered down the hallway to the stairs, passed 4 rooms, 5 if you count mine, but it doesn't matter. Walked down the stairs, walked to a different exit past 12 rooms (does common room or bathrooms count?) and outside. I passed a few people, but ignored them and just stared at my phone to look distracted. I could tell some of them stared, but on a Friday night at 11 pm, it probably didn't look too out of place.

When I got outside I made a fake phone call about "No, I don't see you out here, where are you?" and pretended to look around. Did I mention outside was fucking cold? Like really fucking cold. So I froze my barely covered ass off until I was sure it was more than 30 seconds while I got a dozen strange looks and at least one from a nearby dorm window, before I ran back inside and up to my room to wrap up in a million blankets and kill someone.

The most fun on this one was trying to work the numbers and come up with ideas on how to get around with it. I was too focused on pretending to enjoy it as much during the walk, and I was way too cold outside. I didn't realize quite how cold I would be. So it was a fun dare, but I didn't so as well with it as I should have.





5 comments:

  1. Didn't you lose your panties on the previous date... "I picked a shirt, it didn't go all the way down past the panties," -- I think you have to redo your run...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I think your shirt might've been a bit long (should've only gone to your waist), but this is still great. So glad you enjoyed it; I certainly did too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about that noname, but I had two reasons for my choice. I think the intent was hip length. That makes more sense for a t-shirt and given the context, and most guys seem to think hips and waists are the same thing.

    bmhrc: I did, but the dare did specifically say to wear panties, so I did. The exception beats the rule. Especially when it gets me off the hook ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, sounds fair. If a dare permits something, even if you aren't allowed it because of reward/punishment/gamble, you'll put it on for the duration of the date.

    Yeah, a long shirt going to "waist" wouldn't be a long shirt.

    I loved the writeup, and your creative gaming of the system.

    Looking forward to your next set of dares.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know, still seems like cheating to me...

    ReplyDelete